|SYMALIT PVDF 1000||SYMALIT PVDF 1000||SYMALIT PVDF 1000|
Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)Natural (white)
SYMALIT PVDF 1000 is a highly crystalline unreinforced fluoropolymer combining good mechanical, thermal and electrical properties with excellent chemical resistance.
Its property profile makes SYMALT PVDF 1000 a versatile engineering material, especially suitable for the manufacture of components for the petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, food paper, textile and nuclear industries.
• High max. allowable service temperature in air (150 0C continuously)
• Good mechanical strength, stiffness and creep resistance (better than other fluoropolymers)
• Excellent chemical and hydrolysis resistance
• High toughness, also at low temperatures
• Good sliding properties and wear resistance
• Good dimensional stability
• Physiologically inert (suitable for food contact)
• good electrical insulating properties
• Outstanding UV and weather resistance
• Inherent low flammability
• Fairly good resistance against high energy radiation (much better than other fluoropolymers)